Paris Awful Attack killed more than 150 people | Fun With Pyhsics

Discover the uniqueness of PHYSICS, Help us to learn SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY

Breaking News
Loading...

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Paris Awful Attack killed more than 150 people

I would like to write about hot topics in the world. This is like top ten hot topics in the news media. I write this post because i don't want to make the reader feel bored if they visit my blog as you know this blog is a lot of interesting stuff's in physics. We need relaxation for a minute while drinking a cup of coffee, hehe... For the source, i will use the most credible source, i.e. google hot trends. I will choose the most hot topics in the world, just for 1 news for you in each everyday.

This is the first time in this blog, i write the hot topics in the world but unfortunately I get the bad news from Paris, French. This is very sad because some people, more than 150 people, killed by Paris terror attack. My condolences for the terror attack in Paris that was happen in Friday night, 13 November 2015.

Google Hot Trends Display
There are 7 attacks in 6 different locations. When I am writing this post, the attacks have killed more than 150 people as I know in the news media. The worst attack was happen in Bataclan concert building in District 11, Paris. This is reported, there are 1500 spectators that was watching  American rock band concert, Eagles of Death Metal. In this location itself, more than 100 people were killed in the attack on the building.

You can see the video in this link.

google+

linkedin

About Author
  • Hi…., I am Anton Maulana, a blogger from Indonesia. I like to do lots of interesting stuff’s especially to design blog. This blog is dedicated for those who want to learn about physics. Myself, I studied physics in engineering physics (2006-2010) in one of the most favorite university in Indonesia. I hope, you can discover the uniqueness of physics, science and technology in my blog.

    0 komentar:

    POST A COMMENT

     

    Followers